We would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one who is helping us by supporting
our family-oriented event at the Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Auditorium. For Handicapped seating information, please call (423) 899-4990.
If you are unable to join us, simply mail your tickets and invoice back to us with your check or money order and we will be grateful for the donation.
The Chattanooga Fire Fighters Association represents approximately 250 professional Fire Fighters in Chattanooga and Hamilton County. We have made saving lives and property our lifelong profession and are asking the community to stand behind our efforts. By purchasing tickets to the show you are supporting the men and women of the Chattanooga Fire Fighters Association and the many outstanding programs our firefighters support throughout Hamilton County, Chattanooga, and North Georgia. These include but are not limited to:
• ASSISTING LOCAL FAMILIES who have lost their homes to a house fire
throughout Chattanooga, Hamilton County and East Tennessee.
• Supporting S.N.A.P (Special Needs Awareness Program)to teach firefighters how to
assist and help those with special needs in harmful situations.
• SUPPORTING CAMP HOPE to help provide Aid and Recovery to young burn
victims throughout East Tennessee.
• FIRE FIGHTERS RELIEF FUND to assist families of local fire fighters killed or
permanently disabled in the line of duty.
• To provide free SMOKE DETECTORS to elderly and less fortunate throughout Hamilton
County and North Georgia.
• The Chattanooga Fire Fighters Association has many goals for FUTURE PROJECTS, such
as free CPR classes to the communities and placing AEDs throughout the area. If you have
an idea for a future project please let us know on the comment card section.
The fire fighters of our nation are rated as having the number one most hazardous occupation in terms of death and injury. By working with the citizens of Chattanooga & Hamilton County and the surrounding areas, perhaps we can change these statistics.